Awesome Miner with Mining Pool Hub Guide
1) Download and install Awesome Miner from http://www.awesomeminer.com/download.aspx
2) Create a Mining Pool Hub account here: https://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=register
3) Open Awesome Miner. The New Miner wizard should open, if not, click ‘New Miner’.
-Under Select Miner Type, choose Managed Profit Miner, Click ‘Next’
-Select whether you have AMD or nVidia hardware under the Profit Switching Profile. Click ‘Next’
-Under Managed Profit Switching – Configuration, check the box beside Mining Pool Hub. For your Worker name, type your username followed by “.1” so if your username is “joe” then you would type “joe.1”, then select your region. Click ‘Next’
-You should now see your new miner listed under the ‘My Miners’ section of Awesome Miner.
4) Click ‘Tools’>’Benchmark’ at the top menu of Awesome Miner
5) From the Benchmark dialog, make sure your appropriate ‘Profit switching profile’ is selected and the GPU you would like to use, then, check each algorithm you would like to benchmark (all of them) and choose ‘Precise benchmark’. Click ‘Start’
6) Go get a beer.
7) Login to your Mining Pool Hub account and click Auto Exchange in the menu at the top left (https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=autoexchange). This is where you’ll choose which coin you would like to be paid with.
8) If your benchmarks are still running, go grab another beer. If they’re done, then let’s proceed.
9) If you would like to add a miner for your CPU as well, choose ‘Main’ from the top menu of Awesome Miner, click Options, then choose ‘Profit Profiles’, click ‘Add’. In Description type ‘CPU’, and from the list of Mining Software, scroll down to the last option which should be CpuMiner-Opt. Check the box beside it and click ‘OK’, Return to Awesome Miner and click ‘New Miner’ from the top menu like you did before. Follow all of the steps from before except this time when asked to choose your Profit Switching Profile, choose your new CPU profile that you just created. After you’ve created this new miner, right click on it, choose ‘Properties’, then choose ‘Override Pool Settings’, and check the box beside ‘Mining Pool Hub’, then type your Mining Pool Hub username followed by “.2”, so just like before, if your username is joeblow then you would type “joeblow.2”. Having fun yet?
10) Remember that long process from before when you benchmarked the GPU? Now repeat the same process but this time when asked to choose the Profit Switching Profile, choose your new CPU profile. Once the benchmarking is complete, you’re ready to start mining!
11) Right click each of your miners and click ‘Start’. Good luck!
[This post will be also available on Macedonian]